Saturday 26 December 2015

Benefit Watts Up Highlighter

 
This is a sample size of Benefits' Watts Up highlighter that came in their party poppers advent calendar. I have never tried this before yesterday so I didn't know what to expect but I did have high expectations as I love most of Benefits' products.
 
It is a cream highlighter in a stick form so it is easy and mess free to apply. It's very creamy so it blends into the skin and subtly highlights so is perfect for natural makeup. I personally like highlighter that is a little bit stronger so I would recommend that you apply a powder highlighter on top of it.
 
I really like this highlighter particularly for the texture of it. It is very smooth and creamy so it sits on the skin very well. This is definitely a shimmery highlighter as oppose to glittery making it more natural. I look forward to using this product and will defiantly be purchasing the full size which I finish this sample.
 
Happy Boxing day - H xx  


No comments:

Post a Comment